6/10/09

Armistice


FINALLY!  After what seems like an eternity, MUTEMATH has announced Armistice, their much anticipated (which is an understatement to their fans, who are more likely foaming at the mouth) sophomore follow up to the self-titled release back in the fall of 2006.  From what I've been able to stream so far, with the Spotlight EP and the latest tease, titled "The Nerve," which can be heard at MUTEMATH.com, they've taken a larger leap into the evolution of what I believe will be a long career in the biz.  This was my gift-of-music a few years back, to friends I felt should take a close listen to this amazing talent, that has truly blessed us with a uniqueness not heard for quite some time.  Oh yeah, not to mention, they're the BEST live act I've ever seen!

Way to go guys!  Now when's the next tour?!